Recipe created by Jessica Holmes
Prep Time: 30 Minutes (plus overnight)
• 250 grams plain chocolate biscuits
• 115 grams unsalted butter, melted
• 23 cm / 9 inch loose-bottomed fluted tart tin
• 400 grams dark chocolate
• 250 ml Original Almond Breeze
• 100 grams roasted almonds, roughly chopped
Process biscuits in a food processor until finely crushed. Add butter and process until well
combined. Spread the biscuit mixture firmly over the base of the loose bottomed fluted tart tin. Chill until firm.
Place the chocolate and almond milk in a small saucepan on low heat. Stir gently until
chocolate is melted and mixture thickens slightly.
Add half the almonds into the chocolate mixture. Pour chocolate over biscuit base.
Sprinkle the remaining almonds on top. Refrigerate tart for at least 6 hours or overnight.
Cut into small slices and serve cold.
DARK CHOCOLATE ALMOND TART