Recipe created by Almond Breeze Australia
Serves: 16 Brownies
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
• 1 medium sweet potato
• 1 cup almond meal
• Almond Breeze Unsweetened, as required
• 7 tbsp raw cacao powder
• 10 tbsp melted coconut oil
• 6 tbsp honey
• 4 eggs
• 1 ½ tsp pure vanilla extract
• 1 tsp raw cacao powder
• 1 tsp honey
• 1 ½ tsp coconut oil
1. Roughly chop the sweet potato and boil in a saucepan of water until soft.
2. Blend the sweet potato in a food processor until it has a pureed consistently and let it cool down.
3. Preheat oven to 170 degrees and line a baking pan with baking paper
4. Beat the eggs with honey together, then coconut oil.
5. Add in the sweet potato and cacao powder and mix it all up.
6. Add the almond meal and mix to combine. Add in the Almond Breeze SLOWLY until you have the desired mixture thickness – it should be creamy.
7. Pour the batter into prepared baking pan and bake for 20-25 minutes or until springy on the inside.
8. Leave the brownies to cool in the pan before slicing them into shareable pieces.
9. For the drizzle, combine the coconut oil, cacao powder and honey. Drizzle the mixture over the brownies and serve.