Recipe created by Almond Breeze
Serves: 25 People
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
• 2 tablespoon chia seeds
• 2 tablespoons orange juice + zest
• 1/4 cup Almond Breeze Unsweetened Vanilla
• 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
• 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
• 1 1/2 cup rolled oats
• 1 cup dried cranberries
• 1 cup unsalted pistachios
1. In a food processor, with the S blade attachment, add dates, sultanas, flaxmeal, chia seeds, orange juice, orange zest, Almond Breeze Vanilla Almond Milk and spices.
2. Pulse until it comes together and form a wet mixture.
3. Add rolled oats, dried cranberries, pistachios. Pulse again just enough to combine the ingredients and form bites and pieces of pistachios.
4. Transfer the mixture into a clean mixing bowl. Shape energy bites with your hands, rolling the mixture between your hands until it comes together.
5. Refrigerate or enjoy straight away.
6. Store up to 3 weeks in an airtight container in the fridge.