- ½ cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- ½ teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 ½ cups Unsweetened Almond Breeze
- 1 ¾ cups self-raising flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 ½ teaspoons cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 ½ cups blueberries
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Combine softened butter and sugar, eggs and vanilla. Mix well & slowly stir in milk.
- Sift flour and add slowly, stirring/whisking to avoid lumps.
- Gently fold in blueberries.
- Spoon into a greased muffin tray or muffin cups.
- Sprinkle with sugar & bake for 25-30 minutes.
IF YOU LIKE THIS RECIPE, YOU MAY ALSO LIKE....