- 500g Chicken
- ½ cup Original Almond Breeze
- 2 tsps Ginger (1 teaspoon for chicken and 1 teaspoon for curry)
- 2tsps teaspoon Garlic paste (1 teaspoon for chicken and 1 teaspoon for curry)
- Pinch of salt.
- 2tsps Chili Powder (1 teaspoon for chicken and 1 teaspoon for curry)
- 1 tsp curry powder
- Olive Oil, for frying chicken
- 1 Onion
- 4 medium tomatoes, chopped
- ½ tsp Sugar
- ¼ cup Cashew Nuts
- Cut chicken into slices and marinate in ginger, garlic paste, salt, chili powder and curry powder
- Leave in the fridge to marinate for at least one hour (overnight will produce the most flavoursome results). Lightly fry marinated chicken in olive oil and set aside
- Brown onions in remaining oil. Add cashew nuts, chopped tomatoes, the other half of ginger and garlic paste, sugar and chilli powder. Stir and cook with the lid on until the tomatoes are tender
- Allow the curry to cool. Add and combine the mixture and Unsweetend Almond Breeze to the blender
- Blend until mixture is smooth. In a medium pot, combine the curry mixture and chicken.
IF YOU LIKE THIS RECIPE, YOU MAY ALSO LIKE....