- 1 ½ cups buckwheat
- ½ cup Almond Breeze Unsweetened Vanilla almond milk
- 2 tbsp – ¼ cup maple syrup, or to taste
- 1 cup muesli or granola of choice
- Fresh fruit, such as blueberries
- The night before, soak the buckwheat in enough water to cover.
- Drain the buckwheat in a sieve and rinse with water.
- Add buckwheat, milk and maple syrup to a blender. Blend until as smooth as possible. (It should be the consistency of thick yoghurt)
- Pour buckwheat into 3-4 jars or bowls. Top with muesli/granola and fruit. Enjoy!
IF YOU LIKE THIS RECIPE, YOU MAY ALSO LIKE....