- 1 1/2 cup oat flour
- ½ cup dark chocolate chips
- ⅓ cup coconut sugar
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- 2 tbsp Original Almond Breeze
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp vanilla
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees
- In a mixing bowl add coconut oil, coconut sugar, vanilla and Original Almond Breeze and mix well.
- Add in oat flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt and dark chocolate chips – mix well until a sticky dough is formed
- Scoop 1 tablespoon of mixture out at a time and roll into small balls. Place on the baking tray and flatten slightly with a fork. Repeat until you have used all dough
- Bake for 10 minutes, until golden brown
IF YOU LIKE THIS RECIPE, YOU MAY ALSO LIKE....