- 80g margarine
- 1 1/4 cups caster sugar
- 1 lemon, finely grated rind and 1/3 cup juice
- 1 orange, finely grated rind and 1/4 cup juice
- 1 lime, finely grated rind and 2 tbsp juice
- 3 eggs, separated
- 3/4 self raising flour
- 1 cup Unsweetened Almond Breeze
- Icing sugar, to serve
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees and lightly grease 6 x 1 cup ramekins with margarine
- In a large bowl, using an electric mixer beat the margarine, 1 cup caster sugar, lemon rind, orange rind and lime rind until light and creamy. Beat in the egg yolks, one at a time, until well combined. Stir in citrus juice
- Sift flour over the pudding mixture. Add the almond milk and gently stir until well combined. In a separate bowl, beat the egg whites with a pinch of salt until soft peaks form. Slowly add the remaining 1/4 cup of caster sugar, beating well after each addition until mixture is thick and glossy. Fold a large spoonful of egg white mixture through the pudding mix, when combined add the remaining egg white mix
- Spoon the mixture into the prepared baking dishes until 3/4 full. Place the ramekins into a large baking pan; add enough water to the pan to reach halfway up the sides of the ramekins
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until the puddings are golden, puffed and spongy to the touch. Serve with a sprinkling of icing sugar!
IF YOU LIKE THIS RECIPE, YOU MAY ALSO LIKE....