• 250 grams plain chocolate biscuits
• 115 grams unsalted butter, melted
• 23 cm / 9 inch loose-bottomed fluted tart tin
• 400 grams dark chocolate
• 250 ml Original Almond Breeze
• 100 grams roasted almonds, roughly chopped
- Process biscuits in a food processor until finely crushed. Add butter and process until well
combined. Spread the biscuit mixture firmly over the base of the loose bottomed fluted tart tin. Chill until firm.
- Place the chocolate and almond milk in a small saucepan on low heat. Stir gently until
chocolate is melted and mixture thickens slightly.
- Add half the almonds into the chocolate mixture. Pour chocolate over biscuit base.
Sprinkle the remaining almonds on top. Refrigerate tart for at least 6 hours or overnight.
- Cut into small slices and serve cold.
IF YOU LIKE THIS RECIPE, YOU MAY ALSO LIKE....