- 1⁄4 cup raw white quinoa
- 1⁄4 cup buckwheat grouts
- 1⁄4 cup millet
- 1⁄4 cup amaranth
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin seeds
- 2 tablespoons sunflower seeds
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons organic desiccated coconut
- 2 cups Unsweetened Almond Breeze
- 1 banana, peeled and roughly chopped
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- top with almonds
- Combine quinoa, buckwheat, millet, amaranth, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, desiccated coconut and cinnamon in a bowl. Add almond milk and mix well.
- Cover and soak overnight in the fridge.
- Scoop 1⁄2 cup into a serving bowl, and top with banana, almonds and maple syrup.
IF YOU LIKE THIS RECIPE, YOU MAY ALSO LIKE....