- 3 cups rolled oats
- ½ cup of dried cranberries
- ½ cup of dried goji berries
- 1 cup of pitted dates
- ½ cup Unsweetened Almond Breeze
- 3tbsps of raw cacao powder
- 1 cup quinoa flakes
- 2tbsps of honey
- 1tbsp of Coconut oil
- ½ cup shredded coconut for rolling
- Mix all of the ingredients (except the coconut) in a blender until combined
- Roll the mixture into balls with the shredded coconut
- Refrigerate for an hour or two and you’re good to go!
IF YOU LIKE THIS RECIPE, YOU MAY ALSO LIKE....