- 1 cup Unsweetened Almond Breeze
- 3/4 cup wholemeal flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon yeast
- Pinch of salt
- Sift flour into mixing bowl with yeast, salt and baking powder
- Make a well in the centre to and pour in the almond milk
- Give it a good whisk until you have a smooth, creamy butter
- Cover with a damp tea towel and rest for half an hour, giving the air a chance to circulate through the mixture
- Heat a non-stick pan on medium heat and grease an egg ring
- Pour batter into the egg ring and cook for 2 minutes or until bubbles start to surface
- Flip the crumpet and cook for an additional 2 minutes
- Serve with hot jam, cream or your desired topping!
IF YOU LIKE THIS RECIPE, YOU MAY ALSO LIKE....