- 1 cup plain flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon caster sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 cup Unsweetened Almond Breeze
- Simply stir together the flour, baking powder, sugar and salt in medium size bowl. Throw in the butter and mix until crumbly. Stir in Unsweetened Almond Breeze to make a soft delicious dough
- Create six dumplings using your hands and a fork to seal the edges. If you’re feeling adventurous, add in a filling of your choice.
- Drop your creations into boiling water and cover. Then let them simmer for 15 minutes without lifting lid.
- Enjoy your Chinese Fakeaway!
IF YOU LIKE THIS RECIPE, YOU MAY ALSO LIKE....