- 1 cup wholemeal flour
- 1 cup oats
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Breeze
- 1/3 cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius. Line a small baking tray with foil or baking paper.
- Combine peanut butter and sugar. Mix with an electric beater until fluffy. Add in vanilla extract and mix on low until combined
- Add in flour, oats, salt and baking soda. Mix on medium speed until combined.
- Add almond milk and mix on low speed.
- Stir in chocolate chips
- Make sure dough is completely combined, then roll into a ball with your hands.
- Press into prepared baking tray.
- Bake for 25 minutes. Cool completely and then cut into squares.
IF YOU LIKE THIS RECIPE, YOU MAY ALSO LIKE....