- 1 egg
- 1 egg white
- 1 tbsp LSA
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp Unsweetened Almond Breeze
- 1/4 cup frozen raspberries or blueberries
- Extra berries, flaked almonds, coconut yoghurt and maple syrup to serve
- Whisk all ingredients (except berries and oil) together in a large bowl
- Heat coconut oil in a non-stick pan over medium heat
- Pour egg mixture into the pan, swirling to cover, sprinkle berries over the omelette evenly
- Cook omelette until the edges start to come away from the pan, flip or fold over and cook for another few seconds or until cooked through
- Serve topped with extra berries, almonds, yoghurt and maple syrup!
IF YOU LIKE THIS RECIPE, YOU MAY ALSO LIKE....