- 1 cup Original Almond Breeze, warmed
- 2 tsp dried yeast
- 1 tbsp caster sugar
- 3 cups plain flour
- 1.2 tsp salt
- 1 egg
- Combine almond milk, yeast and caster sugar in a bowl. Set aside for 15 minutes
- Place flour and salt in a large bowl. Make a well in the centre
- Add in the milk mixture and egg and stir until a sticky dough forms
- Turn onto a lightly floured surface and knead for 5 minutes until smooth and elastic.
- Place in a greased bowl, cover and set aside for 1 hour to rise
IF YOU LIKE THIS RECIPE, YOU MAY ALSO LIKE....